1/04/2018

A Few Interesting Articles


As many readers of the AW Blog are aware, I used to post articles from the Financial Times, but they contacted, and in a pleasant way asked me to stop, which I did. The FT typically has some interesting and current artilcles on the art market, investing in art and luxury goods.

Mark Bench of Boro sent me a few images of some recent articles, and while I can't post them, I can link you to them, so we will perhaps try that process and see how it works. Given the quality of the FT's art coverage is so good, I do hate not posting their content and articles.

Here are two recent articles from the FT

The feverish mix of money and art in 2017 - A wild market holds a convex mirror to conventional investment

https://www.ft.com/content/0410fcee-e662-11e7-8b99-0191e45377ec


Dark Side of the Boom by Georgina Adam — the art market book of 2017
A penetrating and entertaining account of the excesses of today’s sale rooms



I will start reviewing the FT for more articles on the art market, list the headlines and link, and see how that works out for everyone. Any ideas are welcome. 




No comments: