3/07/2018




Getting ready to head out to Pasadena for the ISA Annual Conference, Assets 2018.  For everyone heading to the conference I wish you safe and uneventful travel, and look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new appraisers.

The conference looks really strong this year with great registration, a diverse collection of presentations and speakers, numerous social events, tours and appraisal education classes. There is plenty for both experienced and new appraisers.

I will try to post when I can from the conference, but might have to skip a few posts while I am away.

Just as an aside, recently I have had a few appraisers and educators contact me regarding the new independent electronic version of the appraisal journal.  I have been busy with work and other projects (and two weddings come up, one in October and one in June of 2019).  I am thinking this might be a good collaborative effort, so if you are interesting in assisting in publication, or in contributing please let me know. I already have a list of potential contributors and articles, but reach out again, and perhaps we can get this going for an electronic publication later this year.

Best,

Todd



No comments: