6/18/2018

Appraisal Journal


Just a quick update. I have recently had some author interest in contributions for the new digital Journal of Advanced Appraisal Studies. I have been involved in several other projects and assignments and have not been able to spend as much time developing the new concept as I would look. I have had a lot of interest, and also offers of assistance from many appraisers.

With that, today I had an interesting conversation about the potential for an interesting partnership on the Journal. The idea has not yet even gone into the concept state, it is more of a potential idea, but I think one with much merit.  I am thinking about the potential, and hope to know more about the possible partnership by the middle of July which would offer much credibility and promotional opportunities. If thinks work out (and even if the dont) my plan is to have a digital online version of the journal (right now without fees so we can reach as many appraisers and allied professionals as possible) by the fall.

I already have a list of potential and interest contributors, but could always use more for future issues. If interested, please reach out to me. I will post more on the direction of the new digital Journal as I learn more and planning/partnership discussions proceed.



No comments: