7/23/2020

Thank You


Thanks to everyone who send me best wishes, kind thoughts and positive feedback about how important the AW Blog has been to them over the years. I am truly humbled by the response and outpouring of support, and more importantly concern over my recent surgery and recovery. Thank you so much for all of the kind words and outpouring of support.

Some of the support emails and blog readers asked if there was a way to view all of my posts over the years and how to search for the posts. For the first questions on viewing all of the posts, such as an index or table of contents, I can on the blog dashboard, but I dont think there is a way to make that public. I will look into it and see if there is a way to publish the titles of the posts. I dont think I can, but I need to look a little deeper into it.

The second questions was searching the posts specific content and information. And yes, that can easily be done, and I have had many appraisers, attorneys, art market advisors, bankers and even IRS professionals search the blog for articles and specific content.

To search the post you need to visit the blog homepage. Most viewers of the blog are through email distribution, but there is a webpage for the AW Blog and all of the posts are on it and they are searchable. 

To visit, click the following link


Once on the AW blog page, in the top left corner is search box.  Just type in your keyword, such as Kollsman or Appraisal Foundation and posts with those keywords will appear. If you are using a general term, like appraisal, be prepared for a lot of posts, so be more specific. It searches the title and the content of my posts (mostly news articles). There is a wealth of knowledge and over ten years of appraisal related posts on the site with great past art market news and appraisal content.

Have a great weekend, and again thank you for all of your kind words and thoughts.


No comments: